Sunday, December 16, 2012

Weekend

I have had a productively unproductive weekend and I cannot believe it's over already!!

I was out just a bit yesterday for lunch then was home the rest of the day and did get some things accomplished but I can't tell you what exactly.  I bought a jigsaw puzzle and worked on it for a while, did laundry and cleaning and watched a little TV.  Then today I went to Ralls and picked up Steve & Grayson and we went to Spur to put flowers out on the graves.  We put roses.  I was going to get poinsettias but the ones at Hobby Lobby looked like they had been in the bottom of the box since last Christmas.  We had lunch at the Spur DQ, exchanged Christmas gifts and now I'm home and tired!!    So, I did get things done but it does not appear that I got MUCH done.  Still going to have to scramble a little to get ready for my week.  I have 3 full days and 2 half days and then 2 weeks off.  I just need to make it til Friday about noon
without going insane.

I forgot my camera but Steve took this picture of Grayson.  We handed him the flowers and he put them in the holders for us.  This is my Aunt Dorothy's grave.  I love that boy and Aunt Dorothy would have too.

Merry Christmas Mom, Daddy, Cathy, Jo, Granny, Uncle Raymond, Aunt Dorothy, Uncle Tommy, Aunt Allene, Uncle Harold, Jimmy, Timothy and Daddy's friend Snooks' wife Hazel!  We miss you all.

**I have to edit to say I love both of those boys**

No comments: