Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Faux Blog

Ok, I wrote a couple of places earlier about changing my blog to another carrier.  Mostly, I liked the look but I think I probably just need to work on this one more.  Then my new blog was suspended out of the blue for "terms of service violation"...whatever that meant.  I emailed the link on the blog when it first happened, on November 18 and never received a response.  Until yesterday.   I received an email that I am now "successfully registered in our support center".   Big whoo.  So I sent a response asking, basically, why now?
I pointed out they had suspended my blog without explanation, without notification and that they had ignored my inquiry from November 18.   I also told them I'd moved on and so should they.  And now...today...
the response was:  "Your blog was unfortunately marked as spam by mistake by our anti-spam system.  We are truly sorry for the inconvenience and we are working everyday on improving the efficiency of the anti-spam analysis to provide a better experience.  Your blog has been restored and you can use it again.".  Blah, blah, blah.  And then, they sent me a service survey!!

Big surprise.  No dice.  I think I'll stay put.  I moved a couple of posts over.  And I deleted the rest on the old blog.  And, again, the grass is not greener.

No comments: