Friday, October 22, 2010

RED Movie Review ~~Spoilers~~

I saw the movie RED which I've read means Retired, Extremely Dangerous and was based on a comic book.  It stars Bruce Willis as a retired CIA agent who finds himself the target of some very determined assassins who are trying to kill him for reasons unknown.  With the help of an adventure seeking pension agent going along for the ride, he enlists the aid of some old friends to help him find out who is trying to kill him & why.  Morgan Freeman, John Malcovich and Helen Mirren are all RED and join Bruce on his adventure.

The plot is sort of confusing & there is a lot of gun violence but it's all a lot of fun.   And the funny part for me was the Vice President--he was played by Julian McMahon, with a butt a little chunkier than what we've all seen plenty of as Dr Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck.   I barely recognized him!!

I recommend for the geezers 100%

No comments: