Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ouch

I try not come here and whine...really I do...but I have shingles right now and I basically feel like crap.  It started last Friday as a pain in my side and I really thought I had a back problem...then Sunday & Monday it just hurt like crap and I could not get comfortable to sleep.  Then on Tuesday, the blisters started.  I went to the docbor, got some horse pills and felt better for a couple of days but now the blisters are bigger and they hurt and I am grumpy and wah, wah, wah!!   Then, of course, there was the Burger King incident so I'm all into a pity party right now!!   Just by reading this, you know that no one knows the trouble I've seen!!    Ok, I'll get over it.

Non paid crying person and not really me!!
 Why do people put pictures of their crying children on the internet for me to poach??

No comments: