Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buh Bye Burger King

I am ashamed to admit that I just spent $8.32 for a Whopper with cheese (no pickles or tomatoes,please), a large order of fries and a large diet coke.  I ordered a combo meal and in retrospect, i should have ordered a la carte but I was in the drive thru and I felt like crap and no one said there would be math.  The combo should be the best deal, right?

I'm not a french fry person so I could have gotten a small one or none at all but I did want a large coke and deviating from the combo is a big no-no so I took what I'd ordered.  Inside, I would have rearranged things but  I really hate people who make a drive thru scene.  So, basically, I paid the $8.32 and moved on.  Then I sent a letter to corprated HQ telling them they have lost a customer (like they care), posted it on Facebook and came here to blog about it.  I'm one tough cookie!!

Companies are going to have to come to the realization that in our economy we are all going to have make choices and BK is not worth $8.32.  They do, of course, have to pay David Beckham for pointless commercials now but still.  I'll bet even he would balk at paying what I just did!!

No comments: