Sunday, July 4, 2010

Miscellaneous ramblings & observations

My dental floss was made in Ireland.    Didn't expect that.  Or ever really think about it.

I like a bargain.   Today I had a coupon for a large drink and a foot long hot dog for $2.   Guess what I had for supper?
I also had a coupon that expired today for Bowtie Pasta from Carinos, one of my favorites.  And one serving lasts me 2 meals and it was 1/2 price so I called in and picked up an order of that too.   About $6.50.  A very good price so guess what I'll have for supper tomorrow?

I watched part of 'This Week' this morning and recognized no one.  I need George and George and Sam and Cokie and Fareed.  Who were those people?    And I cannot warm up to David Gregory on 'Meet the Press' either.  I miss TIm.

There is such a thing as too much rain.




No comments: