Sunday, July 11, 2010

Army Wives

Ok, it's smarmy (I love that word) drama but I really like this show.  I did not watch on regular TV so I'm Netflixing and have just tonight finished season 2.  Emmeline has run off with Max from Guiding Light.   Michael & Claudia Joy are preparing to move to Brussels when they find this out.  Michael is a general and Max is a scrub and Emmeline is 16.  I cannot see this working out well for Max.

The other side is that it makes me feel all patriotic.   The respect shown for the virtual soldiers is cool and I hope its pretty realistic.  They sure deserve it.

Even the kids are not all that annoying.

I am even beginning to like Joan and that was a trip.  Motherhood has softened her.   I hope she gets promoted and come kick that other Lt Colonel to Siberia.

I'm anxiously looking forward to season 3, then 4 when it comes out.

No comments: