Friday, July 16, 2010

Cool things #3, 4, 5 & 6

It's a pretty good day so far.   First, I got this in the mail:


<<<<<<<<<<




It says United States of America on the cover and  I really like that.  Wow.

Inside, it says:
The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national of the United States named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in case of need to give all lawful aid and protection.

I really like that too.   In a sometimes uncertain world, being a US Citizen makes me feel safe and secure.

2nd--My car is paid for.  The title came in the mail today.

3rd--I went to Meals on Wheels and rode with my friends Jennifer & Camille and next Thursday, I have a route of my very own.   Way cool.

4th--On July 31, I start my new part time job at the Book Rack.    It's minimum wage, no benefits and all the books I can read.  3 afternoons a week or 2 afternoons and a Saturday.     Sounds perfect!!

No comments: