Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lady Gaga in her underwear

Apparently the pop star who I have heard of but have never see perform has decided that she is giving up her strange wardrobe and decided  to go anywhere she wants in her underwear, including a Yankees game and Elton John's White Tie & Tiara Ball, a benefit for his Aids Foundation.   I guess it's good that she wore underwear and not just a white tie and tiara.   So what's up with that?

I always find it amusing that people think just because there is not a law against it (and apparently there isn't) that anything goes.  It's their "RIGHT".   And as long as it's their right, the hell with everyone else.  The hell with the mom at the game whose 12 year old boy is going GAGA over her at the game or who has to explain to her 5 year old girl that going places in her underwear is not a good thing.   If that mom is uncomfortable, who cares as long as Lady Gaga has her rights.

Natalie Mains can say anything she wants...it's her right but if I don't want to buy her music because I don't like what she says I am narrow minded.  In other words, she is entitled to her opinion but I'm not entitled to mine.

Why is it so wrong to be decent and respect other people?   I don't like either of the above but I defend their rights to do anything they want.   I don't like it but will defend it.  And I'll try my best not to offend them too.

No comments: