Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Globetrotters!!!


When I was a little girl, growing up in a small town, we got the Globetrotter lite teams. Not the big timers, not Meadowlark and Curly, but the guys who were almost good enough. They were great to us. I actually only think I saw them once but it is a good memory.

Last night I got to see the big guys, in person. Today it's Handles who is the crown prince. And as usual, he has a supporting cast of extremely talented basketball players and showmen. It's funny, after all of the years, some of the routines are the same. You know there is going to be a water fight and someone is gonna get wet. And this time it was me!!! It was sooooo cool!!!


They danced and they played football. They provided a good clean show, appropriate for kids of all ages. I loved it!!

No comments: