Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Things I'd Be OK If I Never Saw or Heard Of Again

1.  Miley Cyrus~~If I never see her tongue again, I'd be ok with it.

2.  Johnny Manziel~~Talented no doubt but he is the subject of EVERY football game even when he's not playng.

3.  Mack Brown~~Hit the road, Jack

4.  Twerking~~See #1

5.  Kate Gosselin.  She really did not do much in 2013 but this is a dislike that goes on and on.

6.  Anchorman II~Will Farrell...Anything involving this movie.  Every promo.  Every commercial.  They all suck.

7.  The princess who lives next door to me.  Constantly barking dog.  Trash on her porch.  Elephant like arrival at home at midnight.  Ready to move on.

8.  Kathy Griffin or Jenny McCarthy ringing in New Years Eve.  Yep they are probably on now but I'm not watching because neither are funny and both apparently have something to blackmail Anderson Cooper with because why else would they be on TV?  Ever?

9.  Cold weather.  I hate being cold and need a warmer place to live.

10.  My apartment, including #7.  I live in a box with a stove that doesn't work well, too much noise, too little room, stairs, garage a block away.  Come June, goodbye box!!

No comments: