Friday, September 24, 2010

Today




FOR TODAY, Friday September 24, 2010


Outside my window... It's dark.  It's 11:10 pm.  It rained today so it's cool.  Clouds are partially hiding the full moon.


I am thinking...nothing.  Not at all.  Listening to music.  Reading blogs.  Mindless night.


I am thankful for... so many things...the ability to leave my job that I no  longer loved, anticipating a new job next week.

From the kitchen... I cleaned it a few minutes ago.  Don't like to go to bed with a dirty kitchen.  My friend Jan came over for chicken spaghetti, salad and bread sticks.  It was darned good.

I am wearing... By Dark blue nightshirt with the yellow flowers on it.  Comfy

I am reading... I can't decide between the Christian fiction love story Maggie Rose or new Jack Reacher or the 2nd Dragon Tattoo book.  So I'm not reading anything now.  Just deciding.

I am hearing... my Ipod from the stereo thingy in the kitchen.  Kenny Maines is asking 'Ain't Nobody Lonely?'   30 years ago or so I would have swooned.   Favorite Maines Brothers song ever.

Around the house... I'm on the computer when I should be in bed.

Pondering these words... "Not all who wander are lost" ~C.S. Lewis"

A few plans for the rest of the week... Gotta clean house big time.  It's not horrible but need to do floors.  And laundry.  And clean the office.  Same things that always need to get done!!   How is that possible?  Probably lunch with Deborah tomorrow.  And watch the Netflix movies that I have.  


A picture thought I'm sharing...
Lake Tahoe, April 2007

No comments: