Wednesday, December 2, 2009

White Collar


I'm not a complete grump on this blog.

I love 'White Collar", the FBI/Con Man show on USA. I don't know the FBI agent actor's name although I have become a fan. I'll get it. But the con man is Matt Bomer, the hottest and last Ben Reade on Guiding Light. I thought the kid was pretty talented then but he has certainly come into his charming own as Neil Caffrey, the con who was released into the FBI agent's custody to help out with a case and who has now become his quasi partner. Neil 's alternate motive is to find his
ex Kate, who has disappeared. But while he's trying to figure out the Kate mystery, we get to watch his sexy intelligence, his beautiful blue eyes, his flirtiness and his chemistry with everyone around him.

Love it, love it, love it!!!

No comments: