Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bravo TV -- Unique.

I'll admit that I'm pretty much a Bravo junkie...Top Chef is a favorite, even if I don't really cook much and frankly don't understand more than half of what they do or think that every thing they cook looks like anything I'd actually eat but I love the competition and the snobbiness of their
profession. They don't ever admit their stuff tastes like crap...the judges are just too stupid to understand their progressive point of view.

I like Tabetha and Jeff Lewis too.

That being said, where do they find the contestants on these shows? A new show 'Launch My Line" just started tonight and geeze Louise, there are some unique people in this world. These are non designers who want to be fashion mavens and are paired with alleged real designers, at least for tonight. Guess we'll see if they come back. This is a possible freaky trainwreck and I've already set the DVR.

The hosts of the show are twin designers whose actual names I missed but they go by D Squared. Unique.

No comments: