Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's about to be 2010!!!


2009 is almost over. The first decade of the 21st century is almost over.

I have great hopes for 2010. I am, perhaps foolishly, about to enter my 25th and last year of employment at Southwestern Bell/AT&T. In June I will walk away from a steady job and a good salary and into the unknown. I'm a person who has always needed security and I am amazingly calm about the steps I am about to take. I don't know where those steps are leading but I can hardly wait to take them. I am stepping out on faith...in God, in myself, in the world around me.

I'm going to try to write here more, even though no one really reads it. I need to write it anyway. I try for some resolutions every year and they normally don't work but I need to try anyway.

I hope to continue the weight loss. I feel so much better.

I will try to eliminate negative influences in my life. Dr Phil says those that who don't contribute
contaminate.

I will try to save more money. I'm about to have no choice. I am about to become a possible bag lady.

I want to get to church again. I want to be in a place to worship. I need it.

I need to meet new people. I need to learn to trust. I need to embrace those who reach out to me.

I need to be kinder.

I need to read more.

No comments: