Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Game Shows

Yes, it is almost time for me to go back to work. But til then, I got stuff to say.

I have always loved game shows. Jeopardy...the best. Wheel? Love it. Millionaire with Meredith Viera? Check, Sorry Regis...Uncheck. Annoying.

There is actually a Game Show Network on cable and it is full of old reruns full of people who are now dead but who will be forever young, There are new shows and remakes of old shows too. The oldies are better but I like Lingo and Chain Reaction although the contestants seem a little...ummm...scarily clueless and unimformed.

I'd like to see my 2nd favorite....after Jeopardy...an old show called Split Second with Tom Kennedy as the host. Loved that show. GSN are you listening?

Oh, and Alfonso Riberio looks a little constipated. Carnie Wilson is kinda creepy. Chuck Woolery is Dick Clark scary young and can hold his own and does not need a bimbo co-host. My friend Drew wants to be a game show host and he'd be fabulous on any of the shows. GSN are you listening?????

No comments: