Saturday, September 7, 2013

A few random thoughts.

1.  I really like the Marsha Sharp Freeway but why oh why would they build a brand new freeway with only 2 lanes each way?  If you are going to inconvenience an entire city for 5 years, build 3 lanes.

2. Speaking of that freeway, I wish the drivers who aren't getting off at whatever exit would get in the other lane so those of us that need off at whatever exit can get off there.

3.  I've tried to eat yogurt over the years but have decided I just don't like it much.

4.  I love my new job but loved my old schedule better.  Don't like working til 5pm.  And liked being at work at 730 to avoid traffic.  See thought 1 & 2.

5.  Kliff Kingsbury is adorably cute.  I am excited about Texas Tech football again.

6.  Why does a girl bring her chocolate lab to college with her, then make him live in a 700 sq ft and a 8x8 patio?  She takes him out to do his business and right back up the stairs.  She leave him and another dog on the patio all day...in the heat, in the rain.  She doesn't exercise him.  The other dog barks all the time when he's out.  Her dog just looks sad.

7.  I know tv is big business but afternoon games at the first of September in the south are cruel.  They showed the thermometer today at the Baylor game...it was about 2 pm and it was 117 degrees on the field.
No one should have to play in that heat.

8.  I love the school colors of Stephen F Austin University.  Purple and white.

9.  No one has a prettier symbol of a university than the horse at Texas Tech.


No comments: