Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mama and Daddy, I miss you.

February is a black month for me...I lost my mom February 3, 2003 & my dad on February 21,2009.  Cathy and Jo are gone too.  The pain of losing them has faded and the good memories have replaced the pain.  I always felt guilt that I did not do enough but I know now I did the best I could and that I did enough.  But I sure do miss them.

I don't like sharing things but its ok here since no one reads this blog.  I can get it off my chest without putting things on the line.  I am lonely.  More than I thought possible.  I survive ok but sometimes I am overwhelmed and this is one of those nights.  It's a big pity party.  I'm tired of being alone.  I'm tired of being lonely.  I'm not sure what bad thing I did but I must have done something or I would not hurt this bad.

I'll be ok again tomorrow.

No comments: