Monday, February 13, 2012

Apparently, My Ideal Look

Virtual Me
This is me, well, virtual me, on Farmtown.  As anyone who has been around me knows, I am working very hard on getting healthy and losing some weight and am doing ok.   I have a ways to go but am happy with my progress.  I have learned today that this must be my ideal look as 2--yes 2, count them--people today on FT flirted with me.  I was just standing around, apparently looking very cute in my pink shirt and leggings, (thank goodness those overalls are gone!!) and Jim and Tony both decided I was the one to strike up a conversation with!!   Jim was more bold...he pm'd me and wanted me to add MSN messenger to talk to him while Tony just 'Private' messaged me right there in front of everyone.  Alas, I did not add MSN for Jim and I lost Tony when I went to chop trees for someone.   But I have decided this is the look I'm going for.  I hope I can find the exact sweater.  And the purple hair dye.   I have my work cut out for me!!

No comments: