Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rod Blagojevich

This man is the former governor of Illinois,   I haven't looked it up but think he is under indictment for trying to sell Barack Obama's senate seat.  He is apparently awaiting trial, has had his passport pulled and is maintaining innocence.

He is also on Celebrity Apprentice right now,.  He cannot type, text or work his cell phone.  He has no ideas and is completely not contributing to anything.  Heck, he's barely awake.

It is really hard to believe that this man could run a state.  Is he really this dumb?  Are the people of Illinois?

And I have one word for Donald Trump...Hypocrite!!!   He appears to have a little man crush on this man yet fired Khloe Kardashian for doing community service time for DWI.   I don't condone DWI in any way and any Kardashian is beyond my my level of comprehension but a felon is a felon.  Why is he here?

No comments: