Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lots about lots

I'm watchig a move called 'An Education'.  Carey Mulligan is a young English actress who was nominated for an acadamy award for this novie.  I am enjoying so far but am not far along enough to review.  But I will.

But early on she has a line about when she gets to University (and out from under her father's thunb) she will read what she wants and listen to what she wants and talk to people who know "lots about lots".   What a cool line. 

My favorite part of my job is talking to people, some of which do know lots about lots.   Most are kind and interesting and if I ask a few questions, some of them will expound endlessly.   Since I move "at the speed of windows" most of the time, the ability to chat is good and interesting people are good. 

No comments: