Monday, July 27, 2009

Today I begin...


Today I started Weight Watchers. I've kinda half way done it in the past but have never been to meetings and everything. Yesterday I went to the meeting and it sounds pretty good. And today I made it through day 1. It was pretty easy

My largest problem with the getting healthy thing (read:diet) is the obsession with food...what will i eat? ..when will i eat it? ...did i eat too much? This one sounds like preparation is the key....so tonight i measured and bagged and planned. I need to be able to grab and run. If I can keep this easy maybe I can stick with. I certainly need to. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

Reezay said...

Saw that you started WW... and I honestly can't wait to go back on it myself :) (May have to wait a couple of paychecks though!) Are you doing the points or core plan? (Or wait, do they still do that?)

sneakers57 said...

Points...it's been pretty easy...unless it's your birthday and you kind of eat all day