Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 3 Street Dance...It was loud

2009 street dance and the music was fine. This band is called Hat Trick and it features Mike Pritchard, one of m favorites. Lots of older music which suits me cuz I'm old.







Then we got Hogg Maulies, another talented band.








And the big star of the shw...Josh Abbott. This boy is going places,
I couldn't get a good picture because I could not get close enough to the stage. Josh is on the right side, wearing the white shirt and white cap.




I was worn out by the time I got home. And my ears were numb. It was, a beautiful night, not too hot, not too buggy, the music was good and it was a nice crowd. I even made some new friends, sorta. I was taking pictures of Hogg Maulies and these 2 were in the picture and decided to pose.
Then the kid in the plaid shirt took my picture with my own camera!!





Then on they way out, I met my friend again with his girlfriends. I took their pic's too and then emailed them over. All were nice kids. I hope they had a good time.


Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: