Monday, August 5, 2013

Blogging is dead. But I'm not going anywhere.

My posts have been sporadic at best lately with much going on but I am still here.  And according to Jenny the Bloggess (One of the best on the internet), Time Magazine  has declared blogging dead.  Apparently there are too many other medias that take attention and I can kind of agree with that.  I Facebook some.  I tweet, mostly about the Rangers or Real Housewives.  But guess what?  I cannot even think about or care about anything that anyone in NY or whatever big city Time is in  has to say even if they get paid a lot to say it.  Basically, no one really reads this blog anyway but I enjoy writing it and if I get really brilliant I can use FB or Twitter to direct someone this way.

So Good, Bad or Ugly, I'm still here.

No comments: