Sunday, February 24, 2013

2 AM Ramblings...

I can't sleep.  Nothing unusual there.  I normally can't without a sleeping pill, no matter how tired I am.  Most of the time they work but even with the pill, sometimes I can't sleep.  It's just OTC stuff and I only take one even though the box says I can take two.  Two puts me in a coma that is hell to wake up from so I don't.  And I try not to take them on the weekends but I need to.  So here I am.

I'm playing a game on CNN while I write this.  I check out Pinterest.  Sometimes I watch TV.  Sometimes I do laundry or clean house but I did that last night.  I read for awhile tonight but lost concentration after awhile.

In the book I was reading there is a continuity error that has nothing to do with the story but it bugs me.  The guy picks the girl up in his car and then wakes up to find that she has gone home.  Ok, so did she walk the 15 miles to town or steal his truck?   It's called an EDITOR, Author!!   Look into one!!

I've been hooked on 'The Rifleman' for a couple of months now.  It's on METV & AMC.  I have to be close to seeing every episode but I'm not yet.  I like the show although I lived with a cowboy for a long time and 2 things don't ring true there.  My dad never wore a short sleeved shirt and would never sit around the house or work outside without a shirt on.  I'm just saying.

I decided on a color for my laundry room.  It's called High Noon.  I cannot help humming 'Do Not Forsake Me...' when i look at it.  It's going to look great.

Tomorrow night is the Academy Awards hosted by Seth McFarlane.  I thought he was on Saturday Night Live but then read he does something with The Simpsons so basically, I have no clue who he is.


Here is Jimmy Fallon doing the "Mom Dance" with First Lady Michelle Obama.  Love it.


It's too cold to stay up so I'm back off to bed.  Hopefully with better results.


No comments: