Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tommy Tuberville and Texas Tech Game

I went to the Texas Tech football game last night and now officially think Mr Tuberville needs to find a new job.  I have asked all of my doubter friends to give him a chance but last night he lost the title of Coach in my eyes.  I am an alum who will always bleed red and black and will always root for any Tech team in any situation but I will not support a coach, an administration or a system that leads us BACK to mediocrity!  We spent too many years in the middle then we spent years at the top and I like the top and I hate losing!!  I've got my guns up and will hope for the best and that includes a new coach with a heart to win!!

The only good thing about the game is that I got to spend it with my friend Holly (from college) and her daughter Lindsey and son in law Conner.  Here most of us are (Conner is taking the picture):

Me, Holly, Lindsey and the Masked Rider on Midnight Matador  Oct 15,2011

No comments: