Saturday, December 18, 2010

No Christmas Banner. No Christmas towels. Not much Christmas...

I still have the fall banner at the top of the blog cuz I never made a Christmas banner and now its kinda late.  After the 1st I will get right on making one.   Christmas banner in 2011!!

I still have Thanksgiving towels hanging in my kitchen.

Anyone who knows me knows I lost the Christmas spirit years ago.  I'm working til midnight on Christmas Eve and all day Christmas day.  I have gifts for my friend Deborah and Steve & I traded a TV for work and called it Christmas.  For some reason I agreed to secret Santa at work.  I have to get that gift.  I bought for 2 kids on the Salvation Army tree.   Thats it.  The entire Christmas enchilada.  One more week and thank goodness I don't have to face it for another year.   Bah Humbug.   I did not even manage to get cherry cordial M&M's.  They were all gone before I got off work.  Bummer.

No comments: