Saturday, August 1, 2009

Living not so large..

Ok, no one can say I didn't warn them. Right now, most of my waking moments involve what I can eat, and cannot, what my points are and what I will eat next. I hate the obsession but am anxious to see the results.

I've been reading the point values of certain things and have been trying to make good choices and I have not ever been over the point totals yet. But, dadgum, I can certainly see why I'm in the shape I and 75% of the US population is in. I'm supposed to eat 22 points a day and a Big Mac is half of that. And I'm not picking on Mickey D....basically, everywhere is trouble. Today we ate at Copper Caboose and i ended up ok...grilled chicken breast, stir fried veggies...the good stuff is there if you look hard enough.

Instead of living large, I need to concentrate on living small.

I need some prayers.

No comments: