Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Belly Buttons and Thongs

I think I'm a fud or getting old or possibly both but why do I have to spend time in every store looking at various belly buttons? I don't like it under any circumstance but it is less offensive on skinny little minnies under 20 but when you see a 200 pound 50 year old woman whose belly is hanging over her pants like an old man's and the there is a 4 inch gap between the bottom of the shirt and the bottom of the belly, it's not attractive. I have to wonder if it is an intended fashion statement or if she just doesn't have any clothes that fit.

And THEN...the clerk in the store squats down and her shirt is too short and you see her thong hanging out the back of her pants...hmmm...not attractive!!!

If I had a cute little body and not the aforementioned big belly I'd want to show it off too and these little girls can dress really cute but too little is sometimes too much.

No comments: