Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today I smiled. Several times.

I'm normally a pretty content person, Not too many ups or downs, just level.  But today, several things just made me smile.

1.  The theme from Rawhide.  I'm listening to Pandora radio during the day and I'm on Marty Robbins radio and there it was.  It makes me think of Las Vegas and the Dealertainers.  They had Jake & Elwood Blues and they sang it for our table.

2.  Chick Fil A for lunch.

3 I had an envelope with 5 $20 bills and I could not find it in my purse or bag this morning.  I thought maybe I'd left it in the car.  I found it--money intact--on the ground outside my passenger door.  It had been there all night.  

4.  The team dance on Dancing With The Stars to "What Does the Fox Say" was too cute not to smile.

5.  I had 2 texts from people out of nowhere...and I had to add them back to contacts afterI said 'Who is this?".    My new phone has been an adventure without a doubt.

6.  I have 3 of 9 scarves finished for Christmas and found my bags and tags today.  Things are looking good to be finished.  

I had others...I'll have to think!

No comments: