Thursday, March 14, 2013

Laundry Room Re-Do

My laundry room was not a disaster but I wanted it to have a face lift. There was a time when I would have paid someone to do it but I am poor (alas, poor, poor me) and I also wanted to see what I could do myself and I have to say, I love it.  I had been been planning this for spring break for several months and so I started on Sunday.  I had finally decided on a color called High Noon.  I do have to resist humming "Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darling" when I think of it!!   It dried a little darker...

Valspar High Noon




So first I painted:                      




 













Then I added knobs and light switches and a picture and  the cross stitch I found a a garage sale several years ago and the key car that is the only thing my mom EVER bought at a craft show and it is perfect.  Maybe not perfect in everyone's world but perfect for me. 




      






On another "yep, I'm proud of me moment," I also got touch up paint at Home Depot for the rest of the house and it's all done too!!   

Good spring break!!

No comments: